"If you can share your story and get mutual support, I think that’s probably the main things. You don’t have to do it alone, and you aren’t alone."
- Kim, mother of a young survivor or stroke
Genyus network provides a safe place to connect with other family, friends and carers of young survivors of stroke.
Coffee Club is
• a 60-minute online peer-led video meetup
• to connect and reconnect with peers
• open for all who want to connect in an authentic and meaningful way
• hosted by a fellow peer who is a member of genyus network
• safe and fun, and exclusively inclusive!
If you were thinking of joining us, we would love to welcome you to meet us all!
Find out more about joining Coffee Club for support crew
Contact StrokeLine's health professionals to find other ways to connect with supporters.
Call 1800 787 653 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm AEST) or email email@example.com